Thursday, 6 March 2014

Why I don't want to work today

Why I don’t want to work today
“I have this amazing superpower of messing everything”

My name must be a hail to Satan because every time it’s called it raises hell. For the last 24 hours I’ve been plagued by stress. I wake up to go to each class each with its own struggles of different pains, be it social, unfinished work or complete confusion. I don’t want to exist for a couple of hours. I will add on to clear this isn’t saying I don’t want to be alive; I just don’t want to exist. I want to just disappear for a few hours away from reality, which seems to be impossible for the fact that I live at school where everyone can find me. I am the tragically existent, acting as an obstacle in this perpetual reality. It’s hard to even keep your eyesight above your feet when every one sees yourself as a problem they need to fix. People don’t laugh at me, they simply glare, a laugh would mean I was at least liked or humorous but its more of a he’s pathetic type look. They look at me once and see how I’m obviously doing everything wrong and then never look at me again like I’m a commercial for starving African children to be dismissed out of existence. I should at least note the people who try to help me with advice and extensions although I feel even worse due to the fact that I can’t do any better. I will never do any better and that I’m just holding them back on their master plan for the class. The worst part of this is that after my dreaded day is finished I have to go to film in which I’m also a nuisance and do no good and then to explain myself to my house master do work that I get all wrong sleep wake up repeat. I don’t want to work today cause its another shovel off dirt on my coffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment