Feminist is a strong word, but it is also a needed one. When one thinks feminist look beyond petty inner turmoils to think that somewhere is a little girl has just been sold to be a child bride or sex slave. The 52% minority is very avid in most societies but we are on a quick road to change.
Thank you for sharing this! I believe this is a very important message that people need to keep in mind. The ISU novel that I read was in fact about modern slavery. The book is about a young girl who is forced into sexual slavery, and the horrors she has to face. There still needs to be a significant change in the world as many countries women are not seen as equal. There was been a major difference and it is great to see!
Thank you for sharing this! I believe this is a very important message that people need to keep in mind. The ISU novel that I read was in fact about modern slavery. The book is about a young girl who is forced into sexual slavery, and the horrors she has to face. There still needs to be a significant change in the world as many countries women are not seen as equal. There was been a major difference and it is great to see!
ReplyDelete